Support Asha Niketan Kolkata
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT US
- BY sharing your skills as a FRIEND.
- By donating regular gifts in money or in kind.
- By sponsoring a residential member with special need for a month or year.
- Medical support
- Donation towards our operational costs.
- Donation towards our capital costs.
- Donation towards our corpus fund.
- By letting us the opportunity to exhibit our craft products.
The work of Asha Niketan Kolkata is dependent on the generous ongoing financial support of individuals and organisations.
Account Payee cheques drawn in favour of FMR-INDIA may be forwarded to
The Community Leader, Asha Niketan Kolkata at the following address:
37 Tangra Road, Kolkata 700 015
Phone: 033 2329 1249
Basic Needs of Asha Niketan Kolkata
Rs. 4,000/- covers expenses of one member with mental handicap for one month.
Rs. 10,000/- covers medical treatment for the community for one month.
Rs. 8,00000/- covers Training and Education costs for the Day Care Centre for one year.
Rs. 3,00000/- covers Outreach Prject costs for the community for one year.
Rs. 13,00000/- covers Vocational Training costs for the community for one year.
THAKUR BARI NEW PROJECT (FUTURE PLAN)
For girl child, we need a separate building, for that reason, we planning for a new building. So we consulted with an Architect. The architect has submitted the drawing of the proposed new building. Now the position is, building drawing is finalized for CIT submission. We hope, the plan will be approved. Now we have to arrange the fund. The estimated cost of the project is about Rs. 93 lakhs with a carpet area of 5000 sft.