Asha Niketan Chennai
- We are situated, a walk away from the beach in what was once a sleepy fishing village but has now become a bustling suburbs of this large metropolitan city. Our two houses – Prem Jyothi and Asha Jyothi are walking distance from each other, and are home to adult men and women with a mental handicap and their assistants.
- Our Craft Centre and Development Centre are both located in Asha Jyothi. The Craft Centre produces paper bags, candles, wall decorations, macramé pot plant hangers as well as phenyl.
- We are blessed to have a garden with many coconut trees where our Gardening team also grows vegetable and banana trees.
- Our Development Centre, provides individual educational and therapeutic activities for our members.
- An Outreach programme provides support 6 families with children having intellectual disability.
- Our community is lead by Mrs. Amudha Simon, who is aided by a team of house and day assistants as well as support staff.
Find out more about Asha Niketan Chennai (details inserted) Activities/news/photo galleries/products/list of GC members/contact detailsa